5 Year Old Gift Ideas
Looking for a gift for a 5 year old? If you are stuck for ideas take a look at our ideas below. Most 5 year olds have or are about to start school so keep that in mind when you are buying your gift.
- Pencil case and pencils to take to school or to keep at home for doing homework. You can get personalized pencils with the child's name printed on them.
- A bicycle and helmet
- Little Passports is a unique gift that the child can enjoy all year long. Subsciption to Little Passports enables the child to receive a package each month including letters, stickers, photos and more of different countries. This gift will inspire the child to learn about the world.
- Board games such as Snakes and Ladders, Guess Who, Memory games, Charades, Jenga, or card games. Games such as UNO and Dominos are great for number recognition.
- Construction toys such as lego
- Crafty and creative materials to make things. You could give a craft box full of stickers, ribbons, paddle pop sticks, pipe cleaners, googily eyes and colored paper.
- Craft and science making books with simple instructions to follow so that your 5 year old can create things
- Puzzles suitable for 5 year olds
- Dolls House with furniture
- Tree house or outdoor cubby house
- Books for 5 year olds could include learning to read books as well as more complex chapter books that mum and dad can read. Roald Dahl is a favorite author for this age as well as Enid Blyton.
- Personalized name stickers and labels for clothing, lunch boxes etc you could also include a unique bag tag so that the child's school bag is easily recognizable.
- Children's recipe book with step by step instructions of how to make the recipes.
- A camera - you will be amazed at the interesting photos your five year old will take.
- A kite
- Fishing rod and tackle box
Learn to make your own Diaper Cakes. This is a fun and easy craft and a gift that will be used and needed. Start off with an easy.....
Submit a cute photo of your child and you could win $25 000, there are also monthly prizes and the chance for your child to be....