How do I contact the UNC Visitors Center?
Contact the UNC Visitors Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 919-962-1630.
What services does the Visitors Center provide?
the unc visitors center serves as the front door to carolina. or call 919-966-3621.
the unc visitors center is located at 134 e. franklin street.
When is the Visitors Center open?
The UNC Visitors Center is closed until further notice and all tours are canceled.We did not come to these decisions lightly and did so with the health and well-being of our entire community in mind, while also following federal and state guidelines.
Carolina offers many different attractions to experience during your visit. The UNC Visitors Center also maintains a list of campus attractions.
Does the Visitors Center accept walk-ins on tours?
No tours are scheduled at this time.
- What is the Sense of Place tour?
- When are tours offered?
- Where do tours depart? Where do tours end?
- How do I sign up for a tour?
- What is the policy for inclement weather?
- How do I cancel my tour?
- How much do tours cost?
- What is the Graduate Student tour?
- Does the UNC Visitors Center offer tours for school groups?
- What are the Priceless Gem tours?
The UNC Visitors Center’s Sense of Place walking tour introduces guests to Carolina’s history, traditions and hallmarks, as well as some of the University’s current and future endeavors. This is not an admissions tourand details about student housing, financial aid, applying to Carolina and other information for prospective students is not shared on this tour.
When are tours offered?
体育竞猜投注app下载there are no tours scheudled at this time.
tours begin at 134 e. franklin street and end at kenan stadium.
To sign up for a tour, visit the appropriate link below. You can also call the Visitors Center at 919-962-1630 or send an email to email@example.com.
the unc visitors center reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather. this includes, but is not limited to, rain, thunderstorms, extreme heat and extreme cold.
体育竞猜投注app下载to cancel a tour, call us at 919-962-1630.
all tours offered by the unc visitors center are free of charge.
the graduate student tour provides prospective, admitted and accepted graduate students with information on carolina’s history, traditions and hallmarks while also highlighting available resources for carolina graduate students.
体育竞猜投注app下载no school group tours are available at this time.
What are the Priceless Gem tours?
体育竞猜投注app下载the unc visitors center promotes a special series of campus tours — the priceless gems — about specific aspects of carolina’s history. these scholar-led tours are free, open to the public and last about 90 minutes. the priceless gem tours provide extraordinary opportunities to explore specific topics in depth with an expert in the field.
Parking and transportation
- Where can I park on campus?
- Where can I park off campus?
- How does parking work for campus events (athletics, concerts, plays, graduation, etc.)?
- Is there parking at the Visitors Center?
- Does the UNC Visitors Center validate parking?
- Where is the closest parking to the UNC Visitors Center?
- What are the parking options for weeknight parking?
Where can I park on campus?
visitors to campus may park in the following areas on campus:
- Ram’s Head Parking Deck, 104 Ridge Road
- Morehead Planetarium Lot, 250 E. Franklin Street
- . This website provides parking options available in the town of Chapel Hill.
. If you park in a campus lot Monday through Thursday after 5 p.m., enter 4500 and pay $1 for the entire evening.
- Metered hourly parking is available in the Dogwood Deck for $1.50 per hour
- Metered parking is available throughout campus for $1.75 per hour
- One-night temporary passes cost $1 and are available in designated lots across campus
- For more information, visit for University visitors